What’s New In Version 2019 (6.0.0) – Released February 12, 2019
• New interface: use of popovers throughout to hide controls so you can focus on the main content.
• Notifications: send emails, show banners or play sounds when processing is finished.
• Use of red badges throughout to indicate location of errors and warnings.
• Full support for Dark Mode that gives Exportools Professional a dramatic dark look (requires macOS Mojave).
• AppleScript support with Start and Stop commands.
• Option to merge presets with existing ones when loading preset sets.
• Watched Folders: new action to reprocess file every time it is modified.
• Improved handling of files inside a watched folder as they are added or removed.
• File List: rearrange files by dragging them into new position.
• Invisible characters are now displayed to separate text blocks or pages when exporting as text.
• Support for documents using Composition Zones in QuarkXPress.
• Exporting tables as plain text now retains tabbing order.
• Section markers are now retained when splitting documents.
• Leading zeros are now added before digits when selecting "Page Section" as file name component.
• Output and preflight list contents now wrap to fit text within columns.
• You can load preset sets created with version 5 of Exportools Professional.
• Support for new Privacy requirements under macOS Mojave.
• Compatibility with Adobe InDesign CC 2019 and upcoming QuarkXPress 2019.
• Performance and stability improvements.
©1998–2019 Badia Software
A division of Riodia Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.